Friday, February 15, 2008

Words, words, words...

We didn't want you to get bored with the photos, so we're breaking it up with some words. Today was, thank you, Lord, much nicer. Still on the cool side, but sunny and bearable with a sweater.

Today was an Epiphany day for me - what I mean by that is that all the learning we've been doing finally reached a visceral level, so that I was able to internalize it to the point of having creative bursts of energy in response. I'm really getting excited about coming home and using all the stuff I've learned, but mostly all the creative response I'm having in relation to the input.

It's as though the kernels of corn heat to a certain point and then they begin to pop - they may not even pop all in the same direction or the same way or the same shape, but there's all this amazing creative energy that both of us have been infused with and now we've reached saturation point (yes, Em and I have talked about this and we're both experiencing similar, if not exactly the same, things), so that all we can do is let the energy flow back out. It's really fun and exciting and inspiring and it will be really fun and exciting and inspiring to bring it back to Sweet Hollow - just you wait and see!

No comments: